The IBSA Workforce Innovation Survey Tool is a free easy to use, hands-on, skills/capability assessment device
that offers individuals the opportunity to assess their own innovation capacities and the fit between their
innovation capabilities and job functions. It is a self-assessment which will take approximately 20 minutes
The IBSA Workforce Innovation Survey Tool can help individuals to identify their innovation skills strengths
and weaknesses and act accordingly.
IBSA Online Innovation Tool - privacy statement
Information provided in the completion of the IBSA Online Innovation Tool Data will be aggregated and used
for data analysis by IBSA staff or in the form of group reports to your organisation. All individual survey
reports and results are private and confidential and are only available to the Subject completing the survey.
This information is treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent.
Instructions to register
- Click on this link http://innovationtool.ibsa.org.au/inno/
- Click on the blue registration tab at the top of the page
- Enter your email address and password of your choice in fields provided
- Click on the register button in the bottom right hand side of the page
- Re-enter your email address and password for verification in the fields provided
- Click on verify button in the bottom right hand side of the page
- You will enter a screen with various options, click on the option of choice to begin the survey.
Completing the survey
- Once you have registered and your email address has been verified, you are now ready to complete the survey
- There will be two options on the left hand side, please click on the start individual survey button
- You will be asked a series of questions relating to yourself as an individual and to your particular job.
- Once all questions have been answered you will be directed to a screen which will allow you to view your assessment and report. There will be the option to print of save this.
- You are also given the option to save your specific responses.